Your Safety is Our Concern | Coronavirus Update Anazao Salon
There is nothing more important than our commitment to the health and well-being of our employees, consumers, and community. Given the current situation, as a proactive measure, we are temporarily closing the salon until April 1, 2020
When we reopen we will continue to observe best practices for sanitation within the salon as follows.
As the salon re-opens we will continue to practice these daily sanitation rituals at the salon to ensure the safety of our guests and employees:
- We are practicing safe distancing and continuing the heightened cleanliness standards that are currently in place.
- Additionally, we will be modifying our hours of operation. Tuesday through Thursday we will be open from 10am-6pm, Friday and Saturday 10am-5pm. If you had an appointment booked outside of our modified hours, we will be in touch soon to reschedule.
- We have implemented a curbside pickup for retail items as well as a delivery option if you live within a 10 mile radius of the salon. If you'd like to use this services, please call the salon.
- We're also be offering an EXPRESS COLOR service during this time to limit your exposure in a public place.
- We are asking that if you have a cough, fever or have possibly been exposed to the coronavirus that you please reschedule your appointment.
Please visit the CDC official website for the most up to date information regarding coronavirus. Be safe during this unprecedented time!