Your Safety is Our Concern | Coronavirus Update Anazao Salon
Because we care – We want to keep you up to date on COVID-19 safety at Anazao Salon.
With the adjustments that have been made to salon operations and appointment availability we can continue to ensure the abundance of safety for our staff, guests, and community. Please make yourself aware of these changes listed below, this will help with knowing what to expect on any future visits.
Through July 1, 2020
- Please come alone to your appointment. This includes children. If multiple family members have appointments we will do what we can to accommodate, however, if we are unable to do so we will ask that they remain outside.
- All guests are required to wear a mask that hooks behind the ear. (All staff members are required to wear masks as well) If you have a color appointment, please wear a disposable mask as stains are possible during the color service. When available we will have disposable ones for a small fee if you do not have one.
- When you arrive at the salon please call to check-in. We will then contact you when your stylist is ready to begin your service. We ask that you limit any belongings that you bring with you.
- Once you enter the salon whether for an appointment or for product purchases you will be greeted and asked to sanitize your hands and answer a series of questions.
- We will not be offering snacks and/or beverages as well as any magazines, menus, or business cards at this time.
- Beginning June 1 we will temporarily be offering Blow-drying during the week only. This service will NOT be offered on Saturdays. We ask that you come with your hair clean and dry so that we can either spray your hair with water, rather than shampoo it or cut it dry. This prevents forceful flow of any germs, further comfort for the stylist (wearing the mask 8+ hours can cause perspiration), and lastly to allow us to maximize our time while unable to book as we have in the past. This is just temporary.
- Our hours of operation remain the same with the exception of Mondays. We will remain closed on Mondays until August 3.
We sincerely appreciate your continued support. The circumstances are ever-changing and as we pay close attention and re-evaluate we will keep information posted. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
Sincerely, Ginger and Team