Your Safety is Our Concern | Coronavirus Update Anazao Salon
Because we care – We want to keep you up to date on COVID-19 safety at Anazao Salon.
With the adjustments that have been made to salon operations and appointment availability we can continue to ensure an abundance of safety for our staff, guests, and community. Please make yourself aware of these changes listed below, this will help with knowing what to expect on any future visits.
- Please come alone when you can to your appointment. This includes children.
- All guests are required to wear a mask that hooks behind the ear. (All staff members are required to wear masks as well) If you have a color appointment, please wear a disposable mask as stains are possible during the color service. When available we will have disposable ones for a small fee if you do not have one.
- When you arrive at the salon please call to check-in. We will then contact you when your stylist is ready to begin your service. We ask that you limit any belongings that you bring with you.
- Once you enter the salon whether for an appointment or for product purchases you will be greeted and asked to sanitize your hands and answer a series of questions.
- Our hours of operation remain the same except for Mondays. We are open on select Mondays and at times may have limited availability throughout the week.
We sincerely appreciate your continued support. The circumstances are ever-changing and as we pay close attention and re-evaluate we will keep information posted. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.